St. Anne Home is a ministry of the Felician Sisters of North America dedicated to the continued healing mission of Jesus Christ by providing a continuum of care and supportive services to adults, their families, and their caregivers. St. Anne Home offers intermediate and skilled nursing care. Villa Angela at St. Anne Home offers personal care services in a caring, residential setting.
St. Anne Home does not discriminate, in any matters relating to residents or employment, on the basis of race, national origin, religious creed, sex, age, or disability.
Love is Ageless
Recent Blog Posts
- Senior Moment Concern
- Dispelling Myths about Alzheimerís
- 10 Ways to Help the Elderly in Winter
- Scam Alert: What You Need to Know
- Social Media Use by Seniors Continues to Rise
- 10/20/2015: St. Anne Home breaks ground in Greensburg on $16M expansion project
- 3/5/2015: St. Anne Home makes the BEST Sixteen Pgh area nursing homes among the 2015 U.S. News & World Report!
- 1/6/2015: PA Catholic Conference Article-St. Anne Home: Bringing Healing Through Music
- 11/21/2014: Catholic Accent Article - Times have changed, but St. Anne Home's mission has not
- 11/21/2014: Harvest of Blessings - Tribune Review Article
- 10/1/2014: St. Anne Home Celebrates 50 Years
- 5/23/2014: Bishop reminds St. Anne Home residents of God's love for them
- 5/14/2014: Another St. Anne Home Short Term Rehab Success Story!
- 1/29/2014: St. Anne Home Resident Turns 111!
- 10/25/2013: St. Anne Home and The Catholic Accent
- 9/3/2013: Tour and Takeout or Dine-In at Villa Angela!