St. Anne Home is a ministry of the Felician Sisters of North America dedicated to the continued healing mission of Jesus Christ by providing a continuum of care and supportive services to adults, their families, and their caregivers. St. Anne Home offers intermediate and skilled nursing care. Villa Angela at St. Anne Home offers personal care services in a caring, residential setting.
St. Anne Home does not discriminate, in any matters relating to residents or employment, on the basis of race, national origin, religious creed, sex, age, or disability.
Love is Ageless
Recent Blog Posts
- 5/23/2014: Bishop reminds St. Anne Home residents of God's love for them
- 5/14/2014: Another St. Anne Home Short Term Rehab Success Story!
- 1/29/2014: St. Anne Home Resident Turns 111!
- 11/18/2013: Harvest of Blessings - Tribune Review Article
- 10/25/2013: St. Anne Home and The Catholic Accent
- 9/3/2013: Tour and Takeout or Dine-In at Villa Angela!