A ministry of the Felician Sisters of North America, St. Anne Home is dedicated to the continued healing mission of Jesus Christ by providing a continuum of care and supportive services to adults, their families, and their caregivers.
Blessed Mary Angela Statue Ceremony
Our Core Values for Ministry include:
- Respect for Human Dignity: our reverence for and commitment to promoting and protecting the dignity of persons
- Compassion: an empathetic consciousness of others expressed in caring service
- Transformation: the process that encourages an open mind and heart, leading to continuous improvement of the person and ministry
- Solidarity with People in Need: ensuring the needs of the poor and vulnerable are met through advocacy and action
- Justice and Peace: forging relationships . . . re-creating a sustainable environment . . . promoting the common good . . . in pursuit of peace